вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

BSDDB185 DOWNLOAD

I'm resigning as a moderator from all Stack Exchange sites, effective today. If I need to install them, how shall I install the missing bits for the modules and then install the modules? Improving the question-asking experience. I install Python 2. If I don't need the modules, can I safely ignore those modules and their missing bits for now? After I'm done installing modules, I go back and rerun the commands to collect. bsddb185

Uploader: Makinos
Date Added: 23 February 2013
File Size: 56.14 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88719
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: Post as a guest Name. Are "the missing bits" some development libraries not just shared libraries, but also having bsdbd185 code? If I don't need the modules, can I safely ignore those modules and their missing bits for now? How do we handle problem users? Tim Tim 8, 44 44 gold badges silver badges bronze badges.

bsddb185

For more information, see this answer. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top.

Subscribe to RSS

I'm resigning as a moderator from all Stack Exchange sites, effective today. After install some development libraries, now make reports bits of the following modules not found: Next I collect any. Basically virtualenv does not support this scenario. The package "build-dep" cannot be found on my system. Old thread but I bsdfb185 stuck in bsddb18 similar predicament for python3. What packages do I need? By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

What is this bsddb module my application keeps complaining about?

There were a couple bsddb1855 packages where I had to muck around with LDFLAGS to get bsddg185 to install correctly, and I haven't done enough thorough testing yet, but so far it works and I'm using this Python build to run production applications on machines that don't have all the support libraries preinstalled.

Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. If I need the modules in the future, can I install them then? Running make seems without error, but it also says that Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules were not found: Those are older, mostly depreciated modules that you probably won't use.

bsddb185

Asked 9 years ago. You can safely ignore it as far as I know. Active 8 years, 3 months ago. I would try going into Synaptic and searching Python and download all the dev kits, etc. Email Required, but never shown. Running make seems without error, but it also says that. Missing bits for some modules during installation Ask Question. I install Python 2. After install some development libraries, now make reports bits of the following modules not found:. Joe Kington Joe Kington k 46 46 gold badges silver badges bronze badges.

Email Required, but never shown. Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules were not found: By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled.

bsddb185

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий