понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD JEL GREENBALL 3.5

Archived from the original on March 4, Inside of this futuristic today, you'll notice his delicious beat tapestries adorned with whimsically spastic samples, illustrious fucking snares, and the occasional sound-to-induce-thrusting. My four-pack of awesome is the song progression from Dr. Retrieved August 29, Jel is primarily a producer. jel greenball 3.5

Uploader: Gardazshura
Date Added: 14 January 2015
File Size: 59.59 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39208
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Home Album Reviews Music Videos.

jel greenball 3.5

We Ain't Fessin' Double Quotes Jel just dropped a brand new instrumental baddassterpiece, titled Greenball 3. Halftime into '93s into Shock Lock into Yukiwhich include four completely different approaches to instrumental awesome.

Jel - Greenball 3.5 - Album Review

Jel is primarily a producer. He is known for his use of SP and MPCXL to create drum beats with little or no hel like playing the drums live via the sampler pads. He provided vocals on Soft Money [13] and Late Pass.

I've taken this album out of my regular rotation on my iTunes and placed it, alone, in a playlist called "Music To Stalk To". Greenbzll sounds like Cypress Hill's Ultraviolet Dreams on lean, '93s sounds like an old Joey Beats track sprinkled with sass, Shock Lock sounds like a chase scene between me and Jel where I'm running in slow motion after him screaming "I didn't mean to have it touch you!

Stop squirming big fella. Views Read Edit View history. This page was last edited on 23 Septemberat Elsphinx - Brain Cave Deluxe.

Jel released his first solo album, 10 Secondson Mush Records in Retrieved August 29, Salt Lake City Weekly. Jel is also a rapper. Looks through tops of eyeballz.

Jel 's Greenball 3. They are each the tits: Any combination of any three or jl tracks sounds like the perfect turning point in any well manicured soundtrack, which I have used for imagining my children grown and out of my fucking house.

Jeffrey James Logan [2] born May 7, [1]better known by his stage name Jelis an American hip hop producer and rapper.

Jel - Wikipedia

Inside of this futuristic today, you'll notice his delicious beat tapestries adorned with whimsically spastic samples, illustrious fucking snares, and the occasional sound-to-induce-thrusting. Album Reviews Joel Frieders. This Moodhouse Podcast makes me wanna rub vegetable oil all over my body and deep fry myself! Father Mountain is our Grednball Artist of the Week.

jel greenball 3.5

With a little patience, and some instruction from my friend Roy, I found the software to be, albeit clunky and slow, a fucking amazing piece of awesome that allowed me to take my OCD with music to a whole different fucking level.

Retrieved August 22, John Sodaamong others. Retrieved April 26, Doseone and Jel stay true to Themselves". What iTunes taught me almost instantly, was that I am a motherfucking hoarder. Either way, it feels like this fucking album was made just for me, which may put some weight into the idea that I'm greenbal, the shit out of Jel. Anticon Mush Records Lex Records.

Archived from the original on March 4,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий